- 100 bags/case (25 perforated bags/roll, 4 rolls/case)
- 28" x 39"
- 0.8 mil thickness
- Standard duty hot water soluble laundry bags, for welding garments
- Natural color, with one cold water soluble red tie tape
- Dissolving temp above 149 degrees fahrenheit (65 degrees celsius)
- Printed in black ink as follows
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING CONTAMINATED WITH BERYLLIUM, INORGANIC ARSENIC AND/OR HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM.
LUNG CANCER HAZARD
CAN DAMAGE SKIN, EYES, NASAL PASSAGES & LUNGS
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING SHOULD BE LAUNDERED OR CLEANED IN A MANNER THAT MINIMIZES SKIN AND EYE CONTACT AND EFFECTIVELY PREVENTS THE RELEASE OF AIRBORNE ARSENIC AND/OR HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM IN EXCESS OF THE PEL’S.
DISPOSE OF CONTAMINATED WASH WATER IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
Our water soluble bags must be used with industrial washer equipment and are not for home use.
All products are available in bulk by the pallet. Contact us for special pallet pricing and shipping.