Extra Packaging is an experienced supplier of water soluble bags (aka dissolvable bags) in sizes ranging from 3" x 3" to 60" x 60". We also carry new sling bags for mops (janitorial mop heads) with bottoms that are double reinforced.
Our water soluble bags are ideal for laundry applications in healthcare facilities, hazardous waste facilities, extermination/bedbug elimination, and more. Utilize our bags to avoid contamination and prevent infections with our eco-friendly and hygienic solutions which minimize contact between staff and laundry and minimize risk of contact with airborne bacteria, infectious body fluids, bloodborne pathogens, bedbugs and other contaminates.
We are the largest manufacturer of water soluble laundry bags and our products have been widely used in the U.S. and Europe. Water soluble laundry bags have the following advantages:
- Economical way to isolate, transports, disinfects foul and contaminated linen
- Eliminates need for protective equipment/clothing for the workers that handle the soiled linens
- Reduces labor and biohazard disposal costs
- Seals in airborne bacteria and prevents escape or leakage
- Protects workers from infectious body fluids and blood borne pathogens found on linens used by hospitals, clinics, dentists, veterinarian and diaper facilities
- Antistatic, non-toxic and fully biodegradable with no harm to the environment
- Standard and heavy duty bags for dry soiled or contaminated linens, towels, uniforms, etc
- Extra-heavy duty "PLUS 2" (or "PLUS II") bags for wet and dry mop heads (as well as other linens)
- Biohazard bags
- Special bags for dry welding garments that comply with OSHA's regulations for hexavalent chromium handling. These bags are puncture resistant and allow for multiple days of dry or wet storage.
- Small size bags for dyes, pigments, chemicals, detergents, ashes, pet waste and more
All of our bags are latex free and will not harm linens, laundry machines or waste water treatment systems. Our bags dissolve completely and are highly resistant to most organic solvents, greases, fats and oils. They are impermeable to most gases and will not generate a static charge. Most of our bags close with a tie-tape that comes attached to the bag.
We also have bags for:
Our bags meet or exceed the stringent guidelines and regulations of:
- U.S. CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
- U.S. OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA)
- HEALTHCARE LAUNDRY ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (HLAC)
- EUROPEAN STANDARD EN 14065:2002 TEXTILES - LAUNDRY PROCESSED TEXTILES - BIO-CONTAMINATION CONTROL SYSTEM
- NHS HOSPITAL LAUNDRY ARRANGEMENTS FOR USED AND INFECTED LINEN, U.K. HSG (95)18
- NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION 56A "STANDARD FOR THE USE OF INHALATION ANESTHETICS."